Sherman Wildcat Reloading Data is Here!!!

I just got my barrel in, 20" paradigm carbon 1:8" twist 7ss. Hopefully have everything else ready and will start forming then load development second half / late August. I plan to shoot 175's though, but hopefully I should have some data by the end of August.
I'd love to see some data on the 7SS with a shorter barrel even with the heavier projectiles as I'm sure I'll probably run some 175-180's through it too. Keep us posted! Who are you having chamber it? I'm looking for a new smith as my old one has fully retired, have a local guy that I'm still feeling out. I've had him thread some barrels and rebarrel one rifle but I haven't shot that rifle enough to really feel 100% on him yet.

I'd love to see some data on the 7SS with a shorter barrel even with the heavier projectiles as I'm sure I'll probably run some 175-180's through it too. Keep us posted! Who are you having chamber it? I'm looking for a new smith as my old one has fully retired, have a local guy that I'm still feeling out. I've had him thread some barrels and rebarrel one rifle but I haven't shot that rifle enough to really feel 100% on him yet.
They will run 2900' with a 20" barrel

Will do. I should have been more clear. It is chambered and threaded already. PVA did the work. Just waiting on a few odds and ends pieces till the gun is complete.

I know this is a LR 'Hunting' forum but I can post loads for the heavy 7's in the 7 SSM case that I am developing for LR target competition. The should be very close for use with equivalent weight hunting bullets of the same manufacturer.

Will do Rich when I get a chance. John M., who has been in contact with you concerning the 7 SS for F-class, is a friend and fellow competitor. I will be sharing my development with him.

7 Sherman Short Magnum

30" Bartlein 5R throated to .305"

Fireforming load (new ADG cases)
Case prep:
run through Forster die sans expander ball
run -0.0025" under bore (0.2820") expander mandrel graphite lube to set 0.002" neck tension
chamfer mouth

Berger 190 LRH 2.370" CBTO (approx 0.043" off light touch of lands)
Fed GM 210M primers
VV N165 57.2gr
Avg velocity-2697fps ES-24 SD-9.2
300yd groups (5 shots) .88" ( .86"w X .85"h)

Fully formed case loads (ADG BRASS)

Case prep as above

Hornady 190 A-tip 2.340" CBTO (approx 0.038" off light touch of lands)
Fed GM210M primers
H1000 58.3gr
Avg velocity 2720fps ES-3 SD-1.4
300yd groups (5 shots) 1.17" (.78w X 1.11h)

I have put together data from the many shooters that emailed/PM'd me. Here is what I have so far but I am still asking for more data to be PM'd to me so I can continue to add to this.
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this.
As always this data is for specific rifles and should be worked up to find what is safe in your rifle.
Thank you for this. I am looking for load data for anyone with a head start for the 6.5 Sherman Max. I have started to build the rifle for an upcoming African Safari. Awaiting stamped Brass to become available.

Thank you for this. I am looking for load data for anyone with a head start for the 6.5 Sherman Max. I have started to build the rifle for an upcoming African Safari. Awaiting stamped Brass to become available.

im using adg saum brass for now until I get headstamp from rich

156 eol with n570 and 215m primers
26 inch mueller barrel 1/7.5 twist

65 3098
66 3159
66.5 3168
67 3201
67.5 3226
68 3234
68.5 3252 heavy ejector mark

now that I have shot a couple hundred through the barrel my 65.2 load is closer to 3130 and very good groups. I'm seating at 2.25 bto which is a 30 thou jump