SHERMAN MEGA LINE

Ive been shooting mine for a few months now. Its built on a long action 700.
With a 26" Rock barrel, it will exceed 3200' with a 175 EH and reach 3100' with a 195 (N570) I run the 175 at 3180' high node and it shoots .2's with a #4 barrel.
Brass has been fired 8:times and still good.
Capacity h20 is 84 grains
What brass are you using?

I've been acquiring parts for my 7 max build, but already planning for my second. Was looking at the 30 sherman mag but just stumbled across these megas.
I would build either on a long action, looking at kratos lite, is there any advantage to the mega over the sherman mag in a long action shooting heavies?
Thanks,
Scott

I've been acquiring parts for my 7 max build, but already planning for my second. Was looking at the 30 sherman mag but just stumbled across these megas.
I would build either on a long action, looking at kratos lite, is there any advantage to the mega over the sherman mag in a long action shooting heavies?
Thanks,
Scott
Magnum is king in the LA

Is all of the 338Mega brass spoken for? I don't see it listed on your website?

I had noticed there's the preorder option for the mega dies and brass. When will they and the reamer be available?

Ive been thinking about this for a while now and decided to " pull the trigger" so to speak. I wanted to design a cartridge which would be hard to beat in 1000 yard bench and also be a hard hitting long range hunting choice. Well, the mid length 300 Mega it is.
With the mid length actions becoming popular And offering performance near the big capacity cases, Ive designed a case that is 2.150", holds 83 grains h20, has a . 342" long neck, and will run 3000-3050' with a 215 Berger on a std . 535" bolt. I should have brass, dies, and reamers by summer and plan on testing a 7 mm version in a couple months. There will also be a 338.
The 7 should push a 195 to 3050-3100 and the 338 a 250 Berger at 3000 at max.
Check out the RealGunSmith on U Tube and see whats on his mind. He's been at this stuff for almost 60 years. Building rifles, developing cartridges, helped bushnell get on their feet and cci out in Lewiston tool & die etc. Happy trails.