SHERMAN MEGA LINE

WSM Capacity exactly. The WSM accuracy node will not run 3k period. I love the case but keep it real. 83 grains will NOT reliable push a 215 3k without trashing the best brass available. These types of claims are why some hate the creedmoor. You can not out physics physics.

Love my 7 max too but it will NOT do what some internet ninjas claim.

I love wildcats. I love wildcatting. I love pushing the envelope. I love having fire formed improved brass but we need to be real.
Well, we'll see. Maybe you'll be right😁
But if a wsm holds 83, then the mega will hold 86!
I dont think accuracy node was in my post? I'm guessing those numbers will be max load. At any rate, it will out the wsm by a fair amount I'm betting.

Last edited:
Well, we'll see. Maybe you'll be right😁
But if a wsm holds 83, then the mega will hold 86!
That might make a great happy medium between the WSM and the cases becoming overbore. That would put it at the bottom end of smaller 300WM case capacities in a shorter more efficient case. On another note I have never personally got a 300WM to run 215 Bergers 3k without trashing brass. Win, ADG, Nosler, Norma, Black hills, Bertram, yes all of them. I am speaking of 26" barrels.

That might make a great happy medium between the WSM and the cases becoming overbore. That would put it at the bottom end of smaller 300WM case capacities in a shorter more efficient case. On another note I have never personally got a 300WM to run 215 Bergers 3k without trashing brass. Win, ADG, Nosler, Norma, Black hills, Bertram, yes all of them. I am speaking of 26" barrels.
Stay tuned!

I thought a 300 wsm held 80+ grs?
are you talking 7wsm?
My winchester 300wsm brass is just shy of 83 grains H20 fired. My Winchester 7wsm brass is 83 grains H20 fired. Keep in mind this is to the neck and the 7 is smaller neck. Also keep in mind Winchester brass sucks and I can not guarantee older lots were not different.

My winchester 300wsm brass is just shy of 83 grains H20 fired. My Winchester 7wsm brass is 83 grains H20 fired. Keep in mind this is to the neck and the 7 is smaller neck. Also keep in mind Winchester brass sucks and I can not guarantee older lots were not different.
Gotcha. WW always did hold more in most head sizes.

WSM Capacity exactly. The WSM accuracy node will not run 3k period. I love the case but keep it real. 83 grains will NOT reliably push a 215 3k without trashing the best brass available. These types of claims are why some hate the creedmoor. You can not out physics physics.

Love my 7 max too but it will NOT do what some internet ninjas claim. NYC

I love wildcats. I love wildcatting. I love pushing the envelope. I love having fire formed improved brass but we need to be real.
What do you get with your 7 max?
I can run the 195's to 3000 no problem with a 26" Rock and brass life is pretty good!