SHERMAN BRASS GETS HUGE PRICE DROP

elkaholic

Good news for all Sherman users and potential new clients. Do to the popularity and support by you guys, I am able to offer a huge price drop in May on ALL Sherman head stamped brass! Customers who pre ordered 7SS, which was out of stock, will be refunded the difference in price if ordered before today's date 4/24/19)
Pricing will be as follows:
7 Sherman Max .$1.95/100
All other SS and SST .$2.10/100
$.05 more for 50 count
$.05 less for 500+
25 piece orders will be dropped.
Brass will come in plastic ammo containers.
Thanks to all the guys who have helped this happen! It's all because you believed in the design and performance.
We're working towards loaded ammo later this year for at least the 7SS.

**Just realized this didn't get corrected to sharing. The $2.10/100 is the introductory price for pre order and runs through June 30. After that, the regular price will go to $2.20/100. SORRY
IT IS CORRECT ON THE WEBSITE

NOW LETS BUILD SOME SHERMANS

Last edited:
Just curious, what was the price before? These new prices are pretty dang good for high quality, wildcat brass.

Thanks elkaholic I'm planning on rechambering browning micro medallion 7-08 to 7ss.
What do you think? Doable?

Good news for all Sherman users and potential new clients. Do to the popularity and support by you guys, I am able to offer a huge price drop in May on ALL Sherman head stamped brass! Customers who pre ordered 7SS, which was out of stock, will be refunded the difference in price if ordered before today's date 4/24/19)
7 Sherman Max .$1.95/100
$.05 more for 50 count
$.05 less for 500+
Thanks to all the guys who have helped this happen! It's all because you believed in the design and performance.

7 Sherman Max .$1.95/100
$.05 more for 50 count
$.05 less for 500+

I should add that this price is an introductory price for pre order to launch the Sherman line. This price is good until June 30, 2019 and brass will then be sold at the permanent price of $2.20/100

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.