Sheep Rifle up and running!

Yes it is a VX6HD 4x24, probably should have went smaller but my old eyes need help.Is a gunwerks action, Muller 1-8 twist number 5 contour SS fluted and cerakoted. Timney trigger set at 2.5 pounds.Carbon fiber stock.weighs in at 8 pounds 12 oz. Little heavy but went with a large scope have bad eyes!Shoots like a dream so far.
You won't regret it. I have both the 4-24x52's and 3-18x50's. You can always dial down when you need less but sometimes having a little extra power particularly on a back country hunt can save you a lot of grunting and straining trying to get to one that proves to not quite be the one.

You won't regret it. I have both the 4-24x52's and 3-18x50's. You can always dial down when you need less but sometimes having a little extra power particularly on a back country hunt can save you a lot of grunting and straining trying to get to one that proves to not quite be the one.
Thanks for the response I hope it all works out

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.