Sheep Guzzler this weekend

Blancoalex

Got to help with about 75 other volunteers this weekend to install Texas Bighorn Sheep water guzzlers in the very rugged and remote mountains of West Texas. This was joint project done with Texas Bighorn Sheep Society and Texas Parks and Wildlife. It was awesome to help everyone to bring water to this dry environment for the Bighorn Sheep. It is slow long process but the s
20200313_111608.jpg
heep numbers are increasing and expanding their range.

Attachments

• 20200313_082421.jpg
    20200313_082421.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 140
Got to help with about 75 other volunteers this weekend to install Texas Bighorn Sheep water guzzlers in the very rugged and remote mountains of West Texas. This was joint project done with Texas Bighorn Sheep Society and Texas Parks and Wildlife. It was awesome to help everyone to bring water to this dry environment for the Bighorn Sheep. It is slow long process but the sView attachment 181819heep numbers are increasing and expanding their range.
Is this outside of van horn

Very cool! I have always wanted to go to black gap. See any quail?

Thanks for your efforts and for sharing.

Not really a bird hunter but several in the group where and they talked about their methods to hunt the scaled quail. They are also working to establish Gambles quail. The one with cool feather on it's head. I did hear some right before daylight when in my tent.

The view from 1st guzzler hilltop. Hilltop was only about size of basketball court with very vertical drops all around.

I encourage all Texas people that are interested in Big horn Sheep to join the Texas Bighorn Sheep Society.
20200313_140127.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.