Sharp Shoot R Royal case lube

Yeah, I know this is an old thread. I recently tried this lube and did a search to see what others thought of it which led me here. I agree with the OP, this is good stuff. Ive shelved my Redding sizing wax, at least for now. I also ordered the spray version to try. Its the slickest stuff Ive used yet and I dont have any issues with this that I ran into with other lubes. Gonna run it a while and try some case forming with it next chance I get.
cant find out if it harms powder or not. Emailed maker but nothing back yet

Last edited:
Yeah, I know this is an old thread. I recently tried this lube and did a search to see what others thought of it which led me here. I agree with the OP, this is good stuff. Ive shelved my Redding sizing wax, at least for now. I also ordered the spray version to try. Its the slickest stuff Ive used yet and I dont have any issues with this that I ran into with other lubes. Gonna run it a while and try some case forming with it next chance I get.
cant find out if it harms powder or not. Emailed maker but nothing back yet
Was told it will not harm powder or primers. It wipes off so easy and clean. Threw 30 cases in a bowl, 1 pump and shook em up and sized. No waiting to dry like hornady.