Shake up at "Best of The West"

Reply to Sharpsman ,

I said nothing bad about NIGHTFORCE , I only implied that NIGHTFORCE was the next step up in the evolution to better products , and at each step up , the prices evolve upward , also .

ccc1970 still has a good scope in the HUSKEMAW , ---NOT as good as the NIGHTFORCE , but also not as expensive .

DMP25-06

Reply to Sharpsman ,

I said nothing bad about NIGHTFORCE , I only implied that NIGHTFORCE was the next step up in the evolution to better products , and at each step up , the prices evolve upward , also .

ccc1970 still has a good scope in the HUSKEMAW , ---NOT as good as the NIGHTFORCE , but also not as expensive .

DMP25-06

DMP25-06

I didn't and wasn't necessarily replying to your post; rather I was stating my opinion.....you know...kinda like AH.....everybody has.......!!

I am not angry because we have evolution of products, i have been around long enough to know that change is inevitable. But you guys are missing my point, i am just frustated with someone backing one horse when it suits them and then backing another when the wind blows from another direction.
My point is Credibility, I dont know the Davidson boys from Adam, I just have a hard time watching there new show without thinking they said one thing on BOTW and now they are saying something else. If they had never endorsed the huskemaw that would have been one thing, but they did. I was just getting it off my chest, sorry if you guys dont use these forums to voice your opinions! Oh wait, i think i just read about 20 of em. My bad.....

I am not angry because we have evolution of products, i have been around long enough to know that change is inevitable. But you guys are missing my point, i am just frustated with someone backing one horse when it suits them and then backing another when the wind blows from another direction.
My point is Credibility, I dont know the Davidson boys from Adam, I just have a hard time watching there new show without thinking they said one thing on BOTW and now they are saying something else. If they had never endorsed the huskemaw that would have been one thing, but they did. I was just getting it off my chest, sorry if you guys dont use these forums to voice your opinions! Oh wait, i think i just read about 20 of em. My bad.....

And Bigfoot was a Ford for 35 years... 2010 Bigfoot Chevrolet Silverado Monster Truck -- Autoblog

how long were they backing the huskemaw?

Way to see the silver lining there Mr. Sickle.

and since I'm in a quoting mood, "You can't have NO in your heart, Brother."

By the way, do you know how late it is? I watched a scary show and now can't sleep. What's your excuse?

Way to see the silver lining there Mr. Sickle.

and since I'm in a quoting mood, "You can't have NO in your heart, Brother."

By the way, do you know how late it is? I watched a scary show and now can't sleep. What's your excuse?

I'm at work toiling away as a mechanic in a diaper factory. We're like firemen waiting for calls on our radio. :D

I think Aaron is on this site enough to have heard the good and bad towards Huskemas. He is innovative with the scopes, then the rifle approach, now a ballistic calculator, and the G7 BR2. That sounds like it is right off this forums wish list. I think he is listening to the customer base, and with Night force so proven he has hit another home run. He seems to be a marketing genius. While Im sitting here dreaming about it he is out there doing it.

Coyboy,

Can you post a picture of the reticle in the G7 Nightforce scope? I've looked all over their site and can't find it..Thanks

In response to CCC1970's comment - " Do others feel betrayed?"

IT's EVOLUTION !!!

The .30-30 Win.
.30-40 Krag-Jorgensen
.30-06 Springfield
.300 H&H Magnum
.300 Weatherby Magnum
.300 Rem. Ultra Mag
.30-378 Weatherby
On and on...

Each was the best at the time , but was soon replaced by another product that did a bit better.

]

But each of those wasn't made by the same person saying this is the best.

Coyboy,

Can you post a picture of the reticle in the G7 Nightforce scope? I've looked all over their site and can't find it..Thanks

The reticle Aaron is designing is not in the first run of G7 scopes. It will be available soon. The ones I recieved have the npr1. which I am used to thats why I got a few in.

Aaron could probably post a pic up when it is available for viewing.

I hope the G7 and the new NF scopes blow them all away so that prices drop to a point where I can afford one of the olf Huskemaws or NF scopes. For now, I'm stuck with a cheesey $900 Leupold. :-(