• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Several New Big Agnes Ultralight Down Sleeping Bags At $100 OFF

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
We have a handful of brand new Big Agnes down sleeping bags that are hanging up in our store that I've never gotten around to listing in our online store and it's time to let them go. They come with the stuff sack and the larger mesh storage sack.

We have the following models:

All sold

FREE USA SHIPPING

Weight, specs, etc. in the picture down below. Email me at [email protected] and let me know which one you want.

BA-Bags-2.jpg

BA-Bags-1.jpg

Last edited:
We have a handful of brand new Big Agnes down sleeping bags that are hanging up in our store that I've never gotten around to listing in our online store and it's time to let them go. They come with the stuff sack and the larger mesh storage sack.

We have the following models:
McAlpin SL5 Regular Left Zip (MAP price was $359. Sale price is $259)
McAlpin SL5 Long Left Zip (MAP price was $379. Sale price is $279)
Bellyache Mountain SL17 Regular Left Zip (MAP price was $299. Sale price is $199)
Bellyache Mountain SL17 Extra Long Left Zip (MAP price was $339. Sale price is $239)

FREE USA SHIPPING

Weight, specs, etc. in the picture down below. Email me at [email protected] and let me know which one you want.

View attachment 88090

View attachment 88091
Do you have any bags that are not mummy bags?

Just mummy bags.
When we use our 5th wheel in the winter months we may use sleeping bags at night in order to keep the noisy heater from running all night. We don't backpack overnight anymore. I really like the Big Agnes products though. Thanks for replying so fast.