Set my 1 Mile Gong

Roy ...I think that is just awesome, been to Idaho elk/muley hunting once. I will be back. I love that country !!!!

I have only have found a cranberry marsh in northern Wisconsin that i canuse for a range... farthest i can get is 970yds (ranged) before i run out of real estate.

Roy, I could see your shot looked liked the wind was blowin pretty good from the snow it kicked up, looked like it was right to left? Don't feel too bad hell I went to shot one day and forgot my bullets lol. As far as the zero stop maybe you better just get that yourself, I don't beleive in Santa anymore, and never did beleive in Obama.

Rick

Roy,

You're doing stuff I can only dream of...but some day.

I'm guessing near the W as well...?

To the others, I can attest that today has been a gusty day in these parts.

Roy, I could see your shot looked liked the wind was blowin pretty good from the snow it kicked up, looked like it was right to left? Don't feel too bad hell I went to shot one day and forgot my bullets lol. As far as the zero stop maybe you better just get that yourself, I don't beleive in Santa anymore, and never did beleive in Obama.

Rick

Terrible things to say Rick. Not believing in Santa this close to Christmas... Terrible. I know Santa exists, just look at my credit card.....:rolleyes:

Not believing in Obama, I can fully understand that. I doubt that Obama ever even owned a BB gun.

When I went to the top the wind was blowing directly from the South directly from the target to the setup.

The impact shows a pretty good right to left wind.

The wind where I was was from my right from about 5 or so degrees from the right.

I don't know the max trajectory height but I bet that's where the mystery will be resolved.:rolleyes:

Shooter called for -0.7 MOA, I supposed that meant "to the left, but what do I know? Habit would not let me click with the wind so I went 0.7 MOA right into the wind.

Well, have you knocked any of that purdy yella paint off that steel yet? Other than maybe dropping it off the tailgate? :D

I want to see/hear that big 375 smack it at a mile!

How's the weather? still nasty up high?

Tom

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.