• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SERIOUS BUYER L@@KING FOR ==> Custom .300 Win or .300 WSM hunting rifle

shepardsonp

My buddy is getting into Elk Hunting here in Colorado.

I have convinced him to spend the money on a custom rifle now vs. spending many years trying to get a factory rifle to shoot like a custom. Now if we can just find him a rifle for THIS YEAR's hunting season.

If you have one that you would like to sell, please send me photos (including sample groups) or call me:

[email protected]
(303) 478-2761

Thanks guys!

PS: Just want to be clear, the gun will need to be inspected to make sure the barrel isn't shot out, head space problems, etc. Please don't try to sell a *** - it won't make it through inspection :)

My buddy is getting into Elk Hunting here in Colorado.

I have convinced him to spend the money on a custom rifle now vs. spending many years trying to get a factory rifle to shoot like a custom. Now if we can just find him a rifle for THIS YEAR's hunting season.

If you have one that you would like to sell, please send me photos (including sample groups) or call me:

[email protected]
(303) 478-2761

Thanks guys!

PS: Just want to be clear, the gun will need to be inspected to make sure the barrel isn't shot out, head space problems, etc. Please don't try to sell a *** - it won't make it through inspection :)

Got a buddy wanting to sell a match winning 300 with a 8-32x50 NF. Price will be over $3000 but if you are interested, I can find out...

Thank you all for the posts!

We have purchased a .300 WSM for my buddies' first rifle.

Much better quality than you can buy over the counter from some "jablob" at Bass Pro...

Paul

Call Robert Gradous of Gradous Rifles - He has a brand new totally custom .300 Win Mag that shot the first few groups in the .3's during barrel break-in!!

Gradous Rifles