• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sendero Take off Barrel 300 WM

DoubleGobble00

I replaced my Rem 700 Sendero barrel with a Mcgowen and would like to sell the take off barrel. The barrel is from an older model Sendero. It's not fluted but I had a local professional gunsmith thread and crown the barrel for a suppressor or muzzle brake. I also have the Rem 700 take off recoil lug and a DPMS muzzle brake/flash hider. I'm asking $150 for the barrel but am open to offers. Pm or email [email protected]

IMG_6785.JPG

IMG_6786.JPG

Thanks,

DoubleG

How many rounds did it have on it before you pulled it? Also, what is it threaded- 5/8-24, or something else?

I bought the gun used so the total round count is unknown. I put about 80-100 rounds down the tube. It still shot good I just wanted to upgrade.

Yes, 5/8x24 is the thread.

Thanks,

DoubleG

IMG_5642.JPG

Here is an example from this barrel. The top three shot that are not marked was a good group. These groups were at 775 yards with ABM 230 Berger factory ammo. The marked shots were also from this barrel from another day.

Recent Posts