Sendero Take off Barrel 300 WM

DoubleGobble00

I replaced my Rem 700 Sendero barrel with a Mcgowen and would like to sell the take off barrel. The barrel is from an older model Sendero. It's not fluted but I had a local professional gunsmith thread and crown the barrel for a suppressor or muzzle brake. I also have the Rem 700 take off recoil lug and a DPMS muzzle brake/flash hider. I'm asking $150 for the barrel but am open to offers. Pm or email [email protected]

IMG_6785.JPG
IMG_6786.JPG
Thanks,

DoubleG

jpfrog

LRH Team Member
How many rounds did it have on it before you pulled it? Also, what is it threaded- 5/8-24, or something else?

DoubleGobble00

I bought the gun used so the total round count is unknown. I put about 80-100 rounds down the tube. It still shot good I just wanted to upgrade.

Yes, 5/8x24 is the thread.

Thanks,

DoubleG

DoubleGobble00

IMG_5642.JPG

Here is an example from this barrel. The top three shot that are not marked was a good group. These groups were at 775 yards with ABM 230 Berger factory ammo. The marked shots were also from this barrel from another day.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.