• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED "Semi-Custom" Savage Predator Max 243

jbmarshtx

Also posted to Savage Shooters. I can sell rifle and scope, or separately.

This is a Predator Max 243. I currently have a Burris XTRii 4-20 on it as shown. I can sell both together or separate.

- Savage Predator Max 243 with NSS recoil lug and barrel nut.
- B&C M40 with KMLoggerhead adjustable cheek riser (installed by JDucos on Snipers Hide) and bedded by local gunsmith.
- 1 (or 2?) 10 round Darkeagle Custom 10-round magazines for stock bottom metal.

No load development as I do not reload, but I did buy a coppercreek package for the 243 with 105 AMAX. All shot well, 'purple' shot the best. Probably 200 rounds shot total.

Will include the 20moa EGW rail if purchasing rifle only.

Asking $600 shipped to you. $1400 with the scope in ARC M10 rings. Asking $900 for scope with covers, rings, box. If you want both, I'll ship separately.

24pwdqh.jpg

1zqxyjs.jpg

5p22ph.jpg

33p3iwh.jpg

25fnk7l.jpg

To answer a couple of questions I've received:
- Weight is about 12-12.5 pounds as it is shown. The burris scope weighs ~2 pounds.
- <275 rounds fired.
- Will group MOA pretty easily. Best group of 5 with the copper creek load development pack was 'purple' group at 0.3". I shot factory ammo on steel out to ~725 yards or so.
- Scope is 4-20 SCR mil, 95% maybe better on the condition.

Rifle is sold pending funds. Scope and rings are available. I will post a separate ad when the funds arrive for the rifle.