• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED semi custom 7mm stw

danshae

it was originally a sendero.has a McMillan scout stock in edge technology,it has been hydrodipped and a grippy,rubbery coating over that.complete cerakoting in burnt bronze,shilen trigger at 1 pnd,Holland brake,bolt has been spiral fluted,skeletonized,and knob replaced and cerakoting black by Kampfeld customs.gun is absolute tack driver with 78 grs retumbo and 180 bergers.sightron s111 long range 6-24x50 with custom turret.tally mounts.gun is an absolute tack driver.I have owned many customs and none come close.last summer I shot 3-3shot groups at 800 yds.largest group was just over 2.5".complete package weighs roughly 10.2 pnds.I do a lot of packing and would like to lighten up a bit if someone has something comparable in value but lighter I would be interested in trading.thanks

Last edited:
Sorry no pics.site won't let me post for some reason.would rather trade then sale.

I have a stw in an HS stock that is only 8 lbs or so. No break and not all that fancy stuff done. If you want partial and cash.
I would have to weigh it for exact lbs.