• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Semi custom 7 stw

danshae

It was originally a sendero. Has a McMillan scout stock in edge technology, it has been hydrodipped and a grippy rubber coAting over that. Complete cerakoting in burnt bronze, shilan trigger at 1 pound, Holland brake, bolt has been spiral fluted, skeletonized and knob replaced and cerakoting black by Kampfeld customs. Gun is absolute tack driver with 78 grs retumbo and 180 bergers. Sightron s111 long range 6-24x50 with custom turret. Tally mounts. I have owned many customs and none come close. Last summer i shot 3-3shot groups at 800 yards. Largest group was just over 2.5". Complete package weighs roughly 10.2 pounds. I do a lot of packing and would like to lighten up a bit if someone has something comparable in value but lighter, I would be interested in trading. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 8
Round count is roughly 250 and not looking for money.just a trade.

Gotta Browning XBolt in 7mmMag if looking to trade guns...would love to have this rifle. EXACTLY what I have been looking for!!!

To all that have asked I have roughly 3600.00 into complete package.i am only interested in trades which would be in the same ballpark and I want a complete package or just rifles and we keep our own optics.thanks

I can't believe you are looking to get rid of the nicest rifle I've shot. I think i want to punch you in the face haha.