• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED selling my 338 edge***OFF THE MARKET***....bough custom 338 ultra

Elk Hunter 338

Official LRH Sponsor
well i hate to say it boys, but one of shawns diamond's has to go.......this rifle is imaculate no scratches no dings its brand new and was done in sept of 2010, so its not that old, it has had exactly 152 rounds down the barrel all 300 gr. match kings. this rifles has five confirmed and video inspired kills......one elk at 1141 yards, one 362''elk 426 yards, one coyote at 1082 yards, coyote at 705 yards, 155'' whitetail at 1008 yards, all one shot, all very impressive kills, this rifle is the **** if you know what i mean.

defensive edge built rifle includes.....

trued and blue printed 700 stainless action (having an m16 extractor installed)
30" hart deep fluted stainless steel barrel 1-10" twist
DErecoil lug
DE brake
DE cheak peice
DE maticulously pillar bedded manners t2 stock with flush cups and swivels..(similar to A5 mcmillan but way better i think)
DE cosine and level ring cap
DE fluted bolt (to match barrel fluting)
fatory tuned trigger set at 2#
stainless bdl bottom metal
wyatts extended box magazine
night force 20 moa one peice base and ring set
night force 5.5-22x56 nxs with npr-1 reticule and the all new high speed dials(there sweet)
harris bipod 9-13 inch with pod lock
butler creek scope covers
night force ballistics soft ware program
fifty rounds loaded ammo with 300 gr. smk's
fifty rounds of formed brass
100 300 gr. smk's
redding competition die set
all metal bead blasted dark grey

there may be other stuff but i cant think of them right now, to have this rig built and buy all the stuff for it would cost you over $ 7000, i am willing to sell this beauty for ....................$6000 obo i will take scope and base off for $2000 making the set up $4000, and i know it seems like alot of money, but there is alot of stuff included that if u were to build and buy all the right stuff like i did, you would see that its all there and ready to shoot instead of waiting a year or more to get one built. i cant download pics but i can email to your adress if you give it to me. thanks........will take trades looking for a 9 to 10 pound custom 338 edge, 338 ultra or 300 ultra.

Last edited:
Re: selling my 338 edge

well i hate to say it boys, but one of shawns diamond's has to go.......this rifle is imaculate no scratches no dings its brand new and was done in sept of 2010, so its not that old, it has had exactly 152 rounds down the barrel all 300 gr. match kings. this rifles has five confirmed and video inspired kills......one elk at 1141 yards, one 362''elk 426 yards, one coyote at 1082 yards, coyote at 705 yards, 155'' whitetail at 1008 yards, all one shot, all very impressive kills, this rifle is the **** if you know what i mean.

defensive edge built rifle includes.....

trued and blue printed 700 stainless action
30" hart fluted stainless barrel
DE brake
DE cheak peice
manners t2 stock with flush cups and swivels..(similar to A5 mcmillan but better i think)
fatory trigger set at 2#
stainless bdl bottom metal
wyatts extended box magazine
night force 20 mil one peice base and ring set
fluted bolt
night force 5.5-22x56 nxs with the all new high speed dials(there sweet)
DE cosine and level ring cap
harris bipod 9-13 inch with pod lock
scope covers
night force ballistics soft ware
fifty rounds loaded ammo with 300 gr. smk's
fifty rounds of formed brass
100 300 gr. smk's
redding competition die set

there may be other stuff but i cant think of them right now, to have this rig built and buy all the stuff for it would cost you over $ 7000, i am willing to sell this beauty for ....................$6000 obo i will take scope and base off for $2000 making the set up $4000, and i know it seems like alot of money, but there is alot of stuff included that if u were to build and buy all the right stuff like i did, you would see that its all there and ready to shoot instead of waiting a year or more to get one built. i cant download pics but i can email to your adress if you give it to me. thanks

My email address is [email protected]

Re: selling my 338 edge

Here is your picture....

338_edge1.jpg