• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Selling my 300 ultra brass

Since you don't want to put a price on it and really sale it ( like the rules state ) and waste every ones time here I have a idea....
Why don't you take it to your local pawn shop........ Then when the price goes down to zero because of the depression we are looking at you can buy it back with a wheel barrel full of money you are making at your Nuke plant.
Or does the Nuke plant pay you in gold and silver. This not the stock market.
Please don't insult readers with your demands. Put a price on it and then we can decide if we can afford to by it since we all don't work at a power plant and we're gas is $1.19 a gallon here in Henderson KY. MD

I held out on buying .300 RUM brass because I wasn't going to pay the outrageous price that Nosler charges. I finally found some new Remington brass for less than 50 cents per round. I probably have all the brass I'll ever need, but I'd never pass up a deal. I have no experience with Nosler 300 RUM brass and have not had any problems with the Remington brass, so I won't pay what Nosler thinks their brass is worth. I don't and won't dicker. If I set a price for something, that's what I will sell for so don't try to insult me by low balling me. Also when I want to buy something, if I don't like your price, I will not insult you and just not buy it. So, I am interested, so please set a price. If I like the price I'll buy it. If not, you can dicker with all other interested parties.

Sooo you are wanting to pull some sort of closed auction, but here on this site, but only sorta, cuz only you know what the price is and only you know if anyone has questions, concerns or problems? What the hey?

I have a few hounded new brass and
300-400 1 time fired brass maybe more . Looking to sell . It's early in the morning and it's cold in my garage I will get some pictures up of this brass
Is this 300 RUM BRASS? Price with shipping to Rosenberg, TX 77471?