• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Sellers and buyers beware "dwait58"

bandit10-4

Does anybody know this fellow. His name is Dewey Wait and I believe he lives in Campo, Colorado. Here is his email [email protected]. I believe he goes by dwait58 on the forums. Please BEWARE OF THIS GUY! I sold a rifle to him and he sent me several emails saying I'll Take It, and he said he was snowed in and would get the money out asap, etc. And you guessed it... No money and he totally ignores my emails. He hasnt responded since Feb 6th. I had buyers in line for the rifle he said he'd buy, but ofcoarse he drug me along and never came through with the funds. He is definately not to be trusted and I encourage all of you to beware of any dealings you may have with him. If anyone reading this knows him please let me know. I have done alot of trades with alot of guys here on this forum and many others on other forums and he's the first bad one I've had the pleasure of dealing with :(
progress.gif