• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seller JHeilman

26Reload

Had a very successful but stressful buy from J....
None of the problem was actually ours....he got the check I sent him...he also trusted in me and went the binos early knowing i wanted to take them with me on a trip..........the stressful......the USPS online sent me messages saying the binos had went to Georgia....then to Texas....and were being delivered today.....the bad part is that i live in Idaho.......****.....I was worried they were gone.......i went to local post office and had them run the numbers.....found....in Utah distribution center 12/13/2019.......then they sent word they were in Pocatello at 130pm....so I zipped over to the main office to catch them....but they didn't go to the main PO...they were at the other office.....had to bust but there....and got them.....
Quite a scare for me......
But J is good to his word....Binos in great shape....already put to work....
The J

Had a very successful but stressful buy from J....
None of the problem was actually ours....he got the check I sent him...he also trusted in me and went the binos early knowing i wanted to take them with me on a trip..........the stressful......the USPS online sent me messages saying the binos had went to Georgia....then to Texas....and were being delivered today.....the bad part is that i live in Idaho.......*Rule 4 Violation*.....I was worried they were gone.......i went to local post office and had them run the numbers.....found....in Utah distribution center 12/13/2019.......then they sent word they were in Pocatello at 130pm....so I zipped over to the main office to catch them....but they didn't go to the main PO...they were at the other office.....had to bust but there....and got them.....
Quite a scare for me......
But J is good to his word....Binos in great shape....already put to work....
The J
Yes transaction was a little stressful, busy time of year I guess for the USPS. But with that said my first transaction of any kind on LRH was very successful!!
Thanks you, 26Reload
Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.