sell your soul?

I guess I gotta ask now. Does the kid's name spell something out like those license plates I can never figure out. **** near ran into a few people trying to decipher their plates.
Almost? The A-12 at the end of the kids name is the name of an experimental version of the sr71 blackbird which is Musk's favorite plane, the rest of it.... I dunno 🤷‍♂️

And just because the Lil Nas X video makes me smile:

Len...please close this.......😁😁😁😁😁

75MRbD3PJpOyk.gif
75MRbD3PJpOyk.gif

Selling your soul for vapid consumption. There's going to be an interesting ending to that one.
I'm sure there are many who would like to bid, and would bid 10x more, as long as they get to be Baron Harkonnen, have a heart valve installed in the putz so they get to pull the tab.
I prefer to pay attention to those who exchange their soul for what we term "the cost of freedom."

This brings up many philosopical questions. Is the soul real? Can it actually be bought and sold with our human mortal means? Can you split it into parts? Countless others. Seems like a quick stunt to make a buck. As for Lil Nas X, that song was solid. Don't care who or what he does, that song was catchy and fun.

Selling your soul for vapid consumption. There's going to be an interesting ending to that one.
I'm sure there are many who would like to bid, and would bid 10x more, as long as they get to be Baron Harkonnen, have a heart valve installed in the putz so they get to pull the tab.
I prefer to pay attention to those who exchange their soul for what we term "the cost of freedom."

I have not heard a Dune reference in a long time.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.