sell your soul?

cohunt

Grimes is legally selling part of her soul for 10 million as part of an "artistic exhibition" in Los Angeles https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/grimes-attempts-to-legally-selling-her-soul-for-10-million/

IF there is a buyer, do they get to tell her what she has to do? ( well of course she only would have to do part of it since shes only selling part of her soul) --

is this really art? seems more like a promotional stunt than art to me
do you have to believe in a god to sell your soul? Can you sell more than 100 percent of your soul if you sell it off in parts?
are there worse people to sell your soul to than the devil?
As a buyer, can you get a refund if you aren't happy with the portion of the soul you get?
can you negotiate to buy back your soul if you don't like the way the buyer is treating it?

soo many questions here

Last edited:
whats creepy is her and Elon Musk's kids name " X AE A-Xii" or "little X" for short
I am ashamed I know this name....but....
Little (Nas) X....
rs_1080x1920-200126162834-1080x1920-lil-nas-x.cm.12620.jpg

I don't understand any of this thread. I don't think I am missing anything. Guess I could be wrong but kinda doubt it. Could be out of touch but good with that.

The crazy girlfriend of a coocoo billionaire is selling her soul as an art exhibit and people made the connection between their kids really weird name and a black, gay, country music rapper that, despite stereotypical norms, is both somewhat popular and a seemingly decent guy

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.