Sell or Keep?

Mercracing

I recently bought an Accuracy International AXMC to shoot PRS competitions with and be a basic ELR rifle. I have a 260 and 338LM barrel for it. When I bought this I had planned on selling my Savage 338WM, Weatherby 7mm Wby, and my Sig SHR 970 in 300WM but now I'm not sure if I want to sell all of them. If you were in my shoes would you try and sell all three? Keep one? Keep all of them?
Thanks for your opinions.

I've done both for various reasons. What I can say, is that the impulse and purchases of same cartridges that I already had have happened several times over the years and those were the easiest to sell. The ones I spent time saving for, or building, or were the only rifle I had in a particular cartridge... those ended up causing me some regret down the road. If you can afford to keep them, both financially and from a space perspective, I'd keep them. If you're out of space or need the funds, consider selling.

I sold 8 guns a while back and streamlined guns with higher quality but fewer pieces. I did this because of the cost of reloading all of them.
But my will power is weak when it comes to guns. I have since bought four more and I'm looking at a few others.

Lol. I have the space and don't NEED the money but it would help pad the savings account. My wife isn't harping on me yet, so maybe I'll plan on keeping at least one.

Lol. I have the space and don't NEED the money but it would help pad the savings account. My wife isn't harping on me yet, so maybe I'll plan on keeping at least one.
One way to avoid the wife issue is to use the same or similar stock on all of them and have the metal finishes very similar..then it just looks like one rifle no matter how many you have (as long as you only ever have one out at a time).

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.