• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins SP10 6.5 Creedmoor

Autorotate19

Sale fell through so its back up!

qiVd+RR5SNO%iUMsoejThw.jpg
LUbspow0Rpu3pMfkSvbPCw.jpg
14tQZDxWRD+VrctNkLROSg.jpg

Groups pictured above was when I zeroed it. Shot bottom three and then adjusted and shot next 3.

Factory built Seekins SP10 6.5 Creedmoor. 22" stainless fluted barrel, adjustable gas block, Magpul PRS Gen 2 Timney Comp trigger, Silencerco ASR flash hider. I received this gun in a trade from another member on here earlier this spring. He said he put 100 rounds through it. I have shot another 200 through it. Shoots easily sub moa with Prime factory match ammo. I have shot it out to past 900 and its the most accurate gas gun I'v ever had. Seekins makes a sweet rifle and they have a lifetime warranty.

Reason for selling is I just don't shoot it all that much. May be interested in trades let me know what you have....

Bipod, light, optic and rings not included.
Comes with one 20rd Magpul Mag
Was $2,150 now $2,000 obo shipped and insured to your FFL
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'm about to do a safe sale and empty a bunch of stuff. Interested in anything for trade specifically? I have a ton of AR parts to include match barrels, optics etc... have a few complete builds I'll be listing to. Any interest?

This is a factory built Seekins not a kit build so it comes with Seekins lifetime warranty.

From Seekin's website

WARRANTY - RETURNS & EXCHANGES

The Seekins Precision warranty is about taking care of you, our valued customer. From the point of sale to the day when you can no longer pull the trigger on your favorite rifle, we want you to be fully satisfied with the product you purchased. This is our promise to you:

We will repair or replace your Seekins Precision brand product in the event it becomes damaged or defective, free of charge. If an instance arises where your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition.

In our view, life happens and when damage occurs to your valued firearms and accessories, it doesn't matter whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. If it says Seekins Precision on the product, you can count on the Seekins Precision warranty.

• Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
  • Fully transferable
  • No warranty card to fill out
  • No receipt needed to hang on to
  • What is your accuracy guarantee ?
Beyond MOA Guarantee

Ask not what your rifle can do for you, ask [yourself] what you can do with your rifle.

A gun is only as innovative as the manufacturer, accurate as the optics, and reliable as the shooter. We hold up our end of the deal, and wholeheartedly guarantee that this rifle will suit your needs as a sportsman.

We refuse to lump our customers into a singular category guaranteeing them 1/2 MOA at 100 yards. The way we look at it, you can't put a price on accuracy. We recognize and have considered that each of our customer's demands are unique, and therefore refuse to send a cookie-cutter guarantee out with each new rifle. So long as it's a Seekins rifle, unrivaled innovation and out of the box precision is our assurance.

Our Beyond MOA Guarantee is ultimately your satisfaction. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your rifles performance, we will send you an RMA form, shipping label, and field test the rifle ourselves, because that is nothing short of the Glen Seekins standard. If the rifle carries a defect, we will repair the rifle or replace it.

Deal with confidence Ovastafford is a great guy to deal with.this was my gun it will also shoot factory hornady ammo with 140eldm around .5 moa