Seekins rings still loose

Took everything to the "knowledgeable" shop. I guess 20moa rails are only compatible with 20moa rings.
Mine are "30moa" rings. According to the 30 stamped on the rings next to the screw holes for the cap.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Some people's kids 😏😏

Isn't that 30 for 30 mm scope tube not 30 MOA? Didn't thinks Seekins had MOA rings.

I guess Im at a loss for words-- why would you pack up your rifle, rings, rail, spend $ and time to drive to the nearest gunsmith to have him spew some wonderfully incorrect information to you when you can just pick up the phone and make a phone call or 2 to see if there is a known problem or solution from the manufactures?

well at least you found out what "gunsmith" to never go back to again.

I guess Im at a loss for words-- why would you pack up your rifle, rings, rail, spend $ and time to drive to the nearest gunsmith to have him spew some wonderfully incorrect information to you when you can just pick up the phone and make a phone call or 2 to see if there is a known problem or solution from the manufactures?

well at least you found out what "gunsmith" to never go back to again.

I already called. Leaving a message to seekins and CA gives me no answers to my problem

Yea ive been to a few different gun shops aswell. Coincidently enough nobody has rings or bases in stock.

Cabelas does. All cheap stuff. But they wouldn't let me open a package to check if my rings or bases were out of spec.

I did however just track down weaver rings and they tightened down on the base. The guy said they were picatinny rings...not weaver style rings. They are just weaver brand 🤷‍♂️

I am going through the same issue. Went to mount a scope on a Tuebor action, with one of their rails.

Vortex rings.

Will not tighten down. Measured the Tuebor rail and compared it to a NF rail on another gun. The Tuebor is .025 narrower.