Seekins rings still loose

They are the same size, the only difference is that the weaver slot is thinner than the Picatinny slot. Bravo 4 is correct.
View attachment 202334

Next question...… Which part is loose? the rings or is the base loose? the base screws might be bottoming out and the rail is loose.
Huh. Doing that That doesn't even line up

I dont drink. But ill humor you. Pics coming 🥱🥱
Coming to this conversation late; but it appears, from picture, that the 20MOA elevation is placed on top of the rail? Defective rail? Rail slots cut on bottom of rail? Mount that and you have '0" MOA rail; not a 20MOA rail.

Get a one piece 30mm scope picatiny mount from
Near Manufacturing
Camrose Alberta Canada,.
ph 1-866-608-2441
[email protected]

You will not regret talking to him or purchasing his mount or rails.
They are solid!!!!!!!
Supplies mounts to police forces, Cdn and US military forces.

I have 5 Near mounts as seen in my Tikka 308 Sporter also with a Near 20 moa rail

I feel sorry for you pilgrims. You most likely have installed a 20 moa rail and using 30 millimeter diameter rings Not 30moa rings. Is your scope a 1" or 30 mm tube? If the rings won't tighten on the rail there is something wrong. Suggest you call Seekens for advise. Good luck.

Last edited:
why would that keep the ring from being tight on the rail, just the scope loose in rings

Last edited:
I am going through the same issue. Went to mount a scope on a Tuebor action, with one of their rails.

Vortex rings.

Will not tighten down. Measured the Tuebor rail and compared it to a NF rail on another gun. The Tuebor is .025 narrower.
WOW, that surprises me. Call them. He's a great guy will fix it I'm sure.

If you are messing with guns you need calipers....Rail is too narrow for your rings. Speak to Christensens and they'll set you right.
Christensen arms did nothing. Their response was "buy another one off our site. If that one doesn't work then we will replace that one"