• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Seekins Rings and Base

mbyoung72

I haven't posted on here much, however, if you would like to check my ebay feedback it is 100% mby11 is the user name. Anyhow I have a Remington 700 SA Seekins base with 20 MOA of elevation built in. Also I a have a set (2 rings) of 30mm Seekins rings that are low ring height. Both items are like new as far as condition goes.

Base: 75.00 shipped
Rings: 90.00 shipped

I will provide you with whatever information you need to feel comfortable as a buyer. Please ask any questions you would like.

Attachments

• IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 18
I just got the base in the mail today. Very quick shipping and packed well. The rail was just as described. It was used but in very good condition. One screw was broken but I wasn't buying the screws. Good seller and I would recommend to friends.
Bill

I am glad you received the base in good order, however, I was completely unaware there was damage to one of the torx screws. I actually just checked the rifle to make sure there was not a piece of torx let in the mounting hole luckly there wasn't so I must have come to me that way when I purchased it put everything went smoothly with the install which may have been why I didn't notice it.

The fact that there might have been a broken screw in your action was my first concern. Like I posted I wasn't expecting any screws so they were a bonus. Looking at the screw closer it looks like it has a sharp edge where it might have broken in a rifle. I'm glad it wasn't yours! Two are full length (for the back 20moa?), one is just a little shorter and the last one is about half the size of the others. Either way I am 100% happy with the deal and it isn't an issue. I was just worried about your weapon.

Attachments

• base screws.jpg
    base screws.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 12
The two long ones are for the back two mounting holes, the next tallest one is for the 2nd from front hole, and the shortest one is for the very first hole. If you look in the first hole (closest to the barrel) you can see it is very shallow and can see the threads of the barrel this may have been modified by the gentleman a seekins to accomadate for this shallow hole although I am not certain.