Seekins Havak

I talked to Glenn about that, long action calibers, 28 nosler and 300win, will be 26" tubes.

Very nice. They were all originally spec'd with 24" and the WM was going to get an 11 twist. I'm glad he went back to the drawing board on both.

Brent's
Is the Cabela's version the EH-1 stock?
I dont seem to be able to find it.
Do you have a link?
Looks pretty neat!
It's a pretty serious price bump to add that EH1, but I'm sure it's worth the price increase. I love Manners stocks.

Attachments

• IMG_5218.PNG
    IMG_5218.PNG
    36.9 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Looks pretty neat!
It's a pretty serious price bump to add that EH1, but I'm sure it's worth the price increase. I love Manners stocks.

Besides the Manners stock the barrel and action are cerakoted and a Seekins muzzle break look to be included as well but I agree, still a decent price jump.

Looks pretty neat!
I don't see a price listed on your picture , Can you tell me how much it is listed for?

Besides the Manners stock the barrel and action are cerakoted and a Seekins muzzle break look to be included as well but I agree, still a decent price jump.

This is what Glen said about it on Snipers Hide.
Hey Guys, wanted to clear a few things up for you. The pricing is different for a verity of reasons but it comes down to the quantity we purchase, the way we purchased them (inlet, paint ext) and limited qty special run sizes all drive price.
We will have some rifles later THIS year that have a heavier barrel contour and a few other surprises tuned up for the competitions we all like to go to and precision shooting. The initial rifle is designed to be a hunting rifle, not necessarily a competitive PRS rifle. For a comp rifle i would want a heavier barrel, heavier rifle to minimize recoil and a different stock. Designing one rifle to "do all" usually ends up being a rifle that doesn't do anything to its potential.

Last edited:
The cabelas website states that the rifle is test fired. Does this rifle come with a shot card and load data like Cooper includes with their rifles?

Man, I've been reading this thread (and others) for quite a while - I'm going to have to get my hands on one of these rifles soon. A 6 creed sounds like a fun rifle.

Hornady 6.5 PRC brass
I fired and reloaded one piece of brass 13 times
7 times at 59 gr H1000 (warm load)
6 times at 58.2 gr H1000
With a 147 eldm
Primer pocket was still tight after 13 firings.
58.2 gr is 2953 FPS average
59 gr is 3005 FPS average

I think the brass is good to go.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts