• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins Havak Pro Hunter PH1, BRAND NEW, 6.5 PRC in hand

dave300

HAVAK PRO HUNTER PH1

This rifle is BRAND NEW, UNFIRED, and will come with everything from the factory. It was built to order, and took over three months for this to arrive. We were not drawn for a specific hunt this year and I decided to let this go, hopefully someone can use it and avoid the wait time?

The Professional Hunter has arrived. With its bead blasted finish, ProComp stock and match grade 5R barrel the Havak PH1 is ready to hit the field.

Asking $2200 $2100 $2000.00 plus $30 shipping to the lower 48 to your FFL who must be able to accept from a NON FFL. I am pretty sure I have a FFL that will ship but there will be an additionalo charge of about $35 I suspect?

Paypal gift, other forms of payment must clear before shipping, It is the buyers responsibility to now their laws.

DESCRIPTION
As I said, these rifles are built to order, and took over 3 months to arrive.

The Professional Hunter has arrived. With its bead blasted finish, ProComp stock and match grade 5R barrel the Havak PH1 is ready to hit the field

The Havak action has a full diameter bolt and 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw. The bolt lugs when locked in battery are oriented at 3 and 9 o'clock. This is different from the typical 12 and 6 o'clock positioning that places the bottom lug directly behind the feed ramp where there is very little material in the action. Our Havak bolt design allows for a generous feed ramp situating the bolt lugs in the strongest area of the action.

Every Havak Precision Hunter is hand bedded with aluminum pillars perfectly pairing the stock to its action and free floating barrel.

The PH1 comes with a 3-5 round carbon fiber magazine (caliber dependent), ProComp stock, Timney 510 trigger factory set at 3-3.5 lbs and a spiral fluted barrel threaded 5/8-24 for a suppressor or muzzle brake. Each rifle is meticulously hand built, inspected and test fired with factory match ammo.

6.5 PRC / 24" / 1:8 twist

• Timney 510 trigger factory set at 3lbs
  • ProComp CH1 carbon composite
  • Weight: 7lbs
  • Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
  • Helical extraction cam
  • M16 style extractor
  • Integrated recoil lug as well as a lug for top picatinny rail
  • USA certified pre-hardened stainless action and bolt body
  • 4 locking lugs with 90 degree bolt throw
  • Bead blasted finish
  • Spiral fluted bolt body
  • Proprietary tool steel bolt and breech plug with anti-galling properties
  • Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
  • 5 /16 threaded and removable bolt knob
  • Full diameter bolt body for smooth bolt operation
  • 20 MOA Picatinny Rail with (5) 8-32 screws
  • Threaded muzzle (5/8 x 24) with thread protector
  • Detachable Carbon Fiber magazine system - hunting version with flush mounting

Last edited:
Pictures :)

Attachments

• IMG_4212.jpg
    IMG_4212.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 930
  • IMG_4213.jpg
    IMG_4213.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_4216.jpg
    IMG_4216.jpg
    355.5 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_4223.jpg
    IMG_4223.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 329
Third and final reduction, $1900.00 plus $30 for shipping.

Cross listed on other sites now as well. PM time stamp rules on multiple offers.