• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Seekins havak barrel/prefit price drop

It has less than 100rds through it. The guy I bought it from said it shot factory 200 eldx and 215 Berger ammo well. He pulled it to put a custom prefit from straight jacket armory on it and changed caliber. That's about all I know.

If you are going to shoot it right away and it's a total pile I will buy it back. I don't want to stick you with something that won't work for you. I have never seen it shoot myself. I had a havak but my buddy bought it from me so I no longer need it.

Hey, thanks for the input. That sounds like a nice barrel, but I think I'm going to have to pass for now. I still have about 1/2 life left in my current barrel, so this is a reach for me. At about 500 rounds/year it might be another year or two before I need it. I just bought an 8# jug of N565 this week, so my budget is tight and I think I'm going to have to pass and keep my wife happy.:oops: Sorry that I bugged you, but I do appreciate the quick replies!

By the way, I am running the Berger 210 VLD's out of my Havak PH2 with N565. I had to settle for the 210's being that I couldn't find any 215 hybrids. I settled on a node at about 2940 fps without pressure and I have consistently been getting under 1/2 moa out to 1100 yards.