Security Alarm Siren Goes Off 2:45AM Last Night!

Muddyboots, your adventures and misadventures (i.e. a stubborn rifle barrel or an untimely alarm system etc.) are for me an entertaining reminder of how dull my life is. LOL Be well, be safe ! ;)
Tommy, so glad I can bring joy to LRH!🤣 Remember Lil Abner Joe Bitszpik? My brother!

reminds me of our old dog dale. every few months, he'd let out a loud howl at 2 or 3 in the morning when he heard something outside. great test for the old ticker to make sure it's in good working order

Muddy I am glad it was a "dry run!!" Nothing like that little dose of adrenaline to aid in a good nights sleep...

I had one at 1:50am this past Monday morning. The sound waking me up had me thinking someone coming through the back door... cleared the house, even checked around the outside of the house. My fearless Lab remained on the bed guarding my wife.

Turns out the wife's shoe rack collapsed in the closet...

I pulled my system after finding a state trooper tossing pebbles at my 2nd story bedroom windows at 3 am. No audible alarm and no phone call to me or my emergency contact. I found that alcohol and security systems don't mix and I'm sure as heck no giving up alcohol.