Second Edition - Applied Ballistics

Topshot

I just recieved my copy of the Second edition of Bryan Litz Book, Applied Ballistics for Long - Range Shooting.

This is way bigger than my first edition and has a lot more information. It is going to take some time for me to read through it.

This looks like it is going to be another, "Must Have" for the long range shooter. I recomend that you get your copy before they are sold out.

litz1.jpg

Topshot,
Is the second edition a "new" book or an expanded version of the first edition?? The first edition is a great resource and I will be buying the second either way, just curious.

RDM416,

The book is an update on the original. It contains all the original information plus a heap of additional information.

For example, the chapter on wind is about twice as large as in the first edition.

A full list of bullets tested is shown here........ http://www.appliedballisticsllc.com/listofbullets2.pdf

I have done a review of the book and it can be read here .............
Applied Ballistics Second Edition

I hope this helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.