• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SEB "Max" front rest

SOLD PRF

SEB "Max" front rest (http://sebrests.com/products/max) with extra balance weights (for a rifle of well over 110#, only use extra weights as needed). New, never used. I added slimmer side supports to allow for up to a 9" wide "forearm" – the original side supports are included. The available, very easily adjustable span, is now zero-9".

Why I'm selling – excess to my needs.

Prices: $1195 plus actual cost to ship (USPS ground in the original very heavy duty SEB "box", fully insured, I will cover the first $50). Check or MO only, I do not do PayPal or wire transfers. After your check or MO clears my bank, I will promptly ship and e-mail tracking. My cost for the above was $1580, excluding the extra side supports.

Please address generic technical questions to SEB or his US reseller (Ernie Bishop), others to webmaster at elr-resources.com. Serious buyers, please be specific as to what you are looking for. Thanks for considering purchase of this excellent gear.
SOLD PRF

SEB "Max" front rest (http://sebrests.com/products/max) with extra balance weights (for a rifle of well over 110#, only use extra weights as needed). New, never used. I added slimmer side supports to allow for up to a 9" wide "forearm" – the original side supports are included. The available, very easily adjustable span, is now zero-9".

Why I'm selling – excess to my needs.

Prices: $1195 plus actual cost to ship (USPS ground in the original very heavy duty SEB "box", fully insured, I will cover the first $50). Check or MO only, I do not do PayPal or wire transfers. After your check or MO clears my bank, I will promptly ship and e-mail tracking. My cost for the above was $1580, excluding the extra side supports.

Please address generic technical questions to SEB or his US reseller (Ernie Bishop), others to webmaster at elr-resources.com. Serious buyers, please be specific as to what you are looking for. Thanks for considering purchase of this excellent gear.