• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Search & Rescue Gun Raffle

Tikkamike

We are doing another gun Raffle for South Big Horn County Search & Rescue. This time around I have a Stainless Tikka T3 (winners choice of available caliber) and a Remington 870 Express 12ga. 200 tickets sold $20/ticket. Drawing will be held when all the tickets have been sold. If someone from LRH buys a ticket and you win I will pay the shipping to your FFL. You guys have been awesome in years past helping to get these things sold I expect this time will be no different...who doesnt want a new gun?
We will be drawing 2 names, first name gets the Tikka second name gets the shotgun

If you want tickets let me know. Payment can be sent to
michael newton
po box 591
Basin wy 82410
Please include your contact info.

I can change it so that there is one winner who gets both guns if people would prefer that? I have no rules in writing this is all a shot from the hip. So if the majority wants 1 winner instead of 2 we can do that.

Thank You folks for doing the heavy lifting-kicking in a little for fuel so others can head out in sub zero temperatures is a pleasure. Stay safe!