SE North Dakota pheasant/waterfowl for ??

Lesserhunter

More of a reader than a poster on here but I'm always looking to expand my hunting opportunities. Have access to large amounts of private land in the SE part of ND that I would be willing to trade pheasant or waterfowl hunting for, not really sure what exactly I'm looking for, open to hearing most any offers. Not sure if there's much of a bird hunting crowd on here but figured its worth a try.

More of a reader than a poster on here but I'm always looking to expand my hunting opportunities. Have access to large amounts of private land in the SE part of ND that I would be willing to trade pheasant or waterfowl hunting for, not really sure what exactly I'm looking for, open to hearing most any offers. Not sure if there's much of a bird hunting crowd on here but figured its worth a try.
I hunt mostly New Mexico for deer, elk and speed goats, but I did not draw a tag this year and I am heading to Arkansas to chase greenheads in January of 2022. I have never been to North Dakota or hunted pheasant before, however the 870 can learn to knock down pheasants just like greenheads. I want to expand my hunting opportunities as well, and have hunted 7 states to date. So hogs in Ga/Al, waterfowl Ms/Ar/La, deer Tx and New Mexico has it all. If anything peaks your interest let me know.

Ace

I'm in south Mississippi. Have small deer, hogs, turkeys, wood ducks, rabbits. We also like to go squirrel hunting with dogs, which is a lot a fun. Would love to take my son, who is a senior in high school this year, on a waterfowl hunt or any hunt for that matter. Also have a camp for you to stay in. If anyone is interested, let me know. I also have a 3b3b condo in Orange Beach Alabama that I would swap out hunts for. thanks

I'm in south Mississippi. Have small deer, hogs, turkeys, wood ducks, rabbits. We also like to go squirrel hunting with dogs, which is a lot a fun. Would love to take my son, who is a senior in high school this year, on a waterfowl hunt or any hunt for that matter. Also have a camp for you to stay in. If anyone is interested, let me know. I also have a 3b3b condo in Orange Beach Alabama that I would swap out hunts for. thanks
I hunted the Greenville area for about 10 years chasing ducks and geese. When I begin to learn to hunt squirrels were my main quarry never with a dog though sounds like fun. I got invited to go on a rabbit hunts with dogs the first weekend in November and hope we all come away with a bunny or two. Hogs, never hunted them before, but I am game to give it a try.
If you are interested in hunting New Mexico, I know where to go and have contacts in the state.

Ace

I will be honest when I say our pheasant numbers are way down this year compared to normal. But a new mexico goat or hogs definitely have my interest!!

I will be honest when I say our pheasant numbers are way down this year compared to normal. But a new mexico goat or hogs definitely have my interest!!
Do you thinks the numbers will improve by next year? If you have any other game animals I would be interested in them as well.
The Pecos River drainage has the most hogs but just about all the state line with Texas will have some. They can be hunted year round, you will need a general hunting licence for small game. Pronghorn can be found over most of the state with the best hunting on the Texas line. There are many large ranches there that have pay hunts on them. Some will butt up to large public land areas and you just have to wait for the pronghorn to crawl under the fence either from Texas or the ranch. The public hunts are all draw for tags and there are land owner tags but they can be rather expensive to purchase. Your draw application has to be in by March for the same year hunt and land owner tags and be purchased year round but most outfitters will out bid you.
Let me know what you think, I am heading to Santa Fe for 10 days at the end of the month and will be in Arkansas in January for a greenhead hunt.

It honestly all depends on the winter. For non resident to draw any big game tags for rifle in ND is pretty tough. Depending on pricing I'd definitely be willing to buy a landowner antelope tag

It honestly all depends on the winter. For non resident to draw any big game tags for rifle in ND is pretty tough. Depending on pricing I'd definitely be willing to buy a landowner antelope tag
Check on the price for a land owner tag, if it not to extreme I would interested in a pronghorn hunt. Today I was checking out Ok. hunting and found out that you can harvest (2) elk, either one bull and one cow or two cows. I gave them a call and the draw is open to everyone in select hunt areas. If I can find a private ranch to hunt all I need is a OTC tag for the general season.
I have passed through Ok many time and never stopped and after not drawing a tag in New Mexico for two years I am going to give them a try.

Would you like u consider an alligator hunt in south Louisiana. I got big ones!

Don't have any hunting opportunities for you. But I have guided for 20 years on Green Bay in Wisconsin for Walleye. Would trade you that?