Scott, which Butler Creek flip up

LRHWAL

Hi Scott,

I'm hoping you can tell me!

Which flip open eye piece fits an IOR 2.5-10X42? From measuring I'd say a #19, but I've had a few come out too loose for my measurements in the past, even allowing for the "fit range".

Thanks for any help.

WL.

Hi Scott,

I'm hoping you can tell me!

Which flip open eye piece fits an IOR 2.5-10X42? From measuring I'd say a #19, but I've had a few come out too loose for my measurements in the past, even allowing for the "fit range".

Thanks for any help.

WL.

WL,

13eye should fit like a tight glove. Some OLDER non-illuminated scopes might vary a little bit, but any recent (2006-current) models, this is the correct size. the objective is 29obj.

Scott

Scott:

You seem to be the best person to ask this question of. What size Butler Creek flip ups for a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10X24.

Thanks in advance for your help

Scott:

You seem to be the best person to ask this question of. What size Butler Creek flip ups for a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10X24.

Thanks in advance for your help

Should be 02A objective. The ocular lens is 33mm, but that's the size of the glass. You need the OD of the ocular. I bet 09A eye, 10eye, 11eye is the correct one.

Mike at CS Gunworks would be spot on, I bet.

Scott

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts