Scored some RL26 today

So hopefyully the order which I placed 3 weeks ago will now ship! It was in stock when I ordered and completed the order, but Alliant had shorted them. So they held the order till it arrived. Well, now I might start the 7SS build.

Just goes to show. Brunos does like Recob's and others does not put all it has out on the internet.
Bruno does offer some components to locals "walk in only" sales. The powders I saw yesterday ranged from $40 to $50 per pound. Lots of Hornady bullets, not a large selection of Berger's and a lot of various 8# powders. I buy boxes of 500 Berger bullets for a friend in California who along with his son shoot match every weekend.

I was very fortunate to pick up a nice supply of RL-26. I got it mainly because it was available and used it for some trading. I have not ever loaded any of our cartridges with RL-26, but want to test it out.
We have Retumbo, H-1000, RL-26, H-4831SC, StaBal 6.5, H-Hybrid 100V, H-4350, CFE223, Varget, H-4895.
As you can see we have a variety of the Slower to faster burn rate powders. We load .204, .223, .243, 6mmBR, .260, 6.5X284, 270WSM, 325WSM, 338LMAI.
What cartridges are everyone reloading with RL-26 and getting good results???