I would think any good quality scope would work. I did not have problems with the original scope keeping position although I did have problems with the battery/illumination(Had PSE replace the 1st scope). If you are using the HHA Optimizer than a single illuminated recticle with 1-5 or 3-9 power would be best. Again this is one area that is subject to opinion and may vary widly !
I've used my rifle scopes with no problem. I specifically use a Nightforce when playing around on the range. But for hunting, my state prohibits any magnification at all on any archery scope. That pretty much dictates a red dot. I never did find a 1X crosshair. Then I found that most all red dots are HUGE at 3 MOA or more and covers complete targets at any distance. Bushnell makes a 1X intended for a AR5.56 with a 1 MOA electric dot-crosshair type thing, so that is what I use in the field with an Optimizer.
When I was shooting just to see how small I could get the groups I used the NF 5.5x56, but the Bushnell & Optimizer is pretty much a permanent install now.
I just recently went through all this because I changed my strings this year before the season. So I completely had to reset the bow at every point and angle. Much credit here goes to jon.henry & Buzzard bait for all the help they gave me! Everything went off without a hitch due to their info.
You can move your front rest also in this situation. When I was setting up my scope/Optimizer combo, I started by centering my scope adjustments. Example: Go to the bottom stop, then count the turns to the top stop. Then, say if it takes 10 turns total from bottom to top, set the scope at 5 turns from bottom. Use the front rest to tweak elevation in order the center the scope at your determined distance.
I already had my bow pretty much level, in line, etc. before shooting so I wasn't that far off on windage so I fine tuned using the scope. After you get that first, close zero then you can pretty much forget the scope (if you're using the Optimizer also) until you get out a ways. At distance I had to move a few clicks windage, but it was slight, and a non-issue at the closer targets.