scopes

I have a 6-18 Buckmaster on my Savage .22-250 SS FV. I've shot it out to 850 yards at targets. It seems to be clear, adjustments are accurate, and has been repeatable over and over. I also have one one a Savage .243 model 10 hunting rifle that mimics the first one. I like the glass almost as good as my Leupold VXIII.

Thanks for the feed back. I just got a Nikon ProStaff 4-12X40 Matte BDC going on a T/C Venture .280 Rem.

I've had a yardage turret ordered for my buckmaster 3x9 40mm for over 2 months. But the scope itself is great, clear glass.

I was looking through a friends Monarch when we were comparing scopes last week out to around 2500 yards im guessing, pretty clear imo

Yep, love the Nikon's. Have a pair of Pro Staff 5 Binoculars and a Buckmaster 4.5-14. I've also owned the Buckmaster 6-18 with target dot. Worked well to see groundhogs to 1000yrds. Depending on caliber, you may run out of elevation adjustment if you don't use a 20MOA base with the Buckmaster models.

Forgot to add, service is awesome. I had one of my 6-18 have glass seperation 2 weeks before I left for a hunt. They turned it around quickly when I told them I needed quickly.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts