scopes with more than 45x?

im think im hooked on the 80x idea :D. if it's around 1300$ that is .I like the sn-9 buy us optics but that ti much for a scope of any magnitude

The MSRP for the Sightron 10-50 is less than a $1000.

Sightron SIII Long Range Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 10-50x 60mm Side Focus 1/8 MOA Dot Reticle Matte - MidwayUSA

I can't find a price on that specific model. During a search, I found a guy on another forum was selling a used 10-60 March for $2200. He said the MSRP was $2750. Buy the way, the March scopes don't have a transferable warranty. Seems a little ridiculous to me that a scope of that quality and cost wouldn't back thier product for life.

Last edited:
Seems a little ridiculous to me that a scope of that quality and cost wouldn't back thier product for life.

Kind of tells ya something! :rolleyes: Oh well, we all have our favorites. I suppose if you own a scope that expensive you would want to keep a hold of it after your divorce!:D LOL!!!!!! It will be the only thing your wife will let you keep.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.