• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Scopes, Scopes, Scopes - Kahles, USO, and Schmit&Bender

BWB

I'm doing some scope upgrading and need to move 2 of these 4 options. NO TRADES - all prices include shipping with insurance on the buyers dime.

Schmidt&Bender 5-25x56 PM II LP P4FL MIL (part number 677-911-972-90-68) This optic is BNIB never mounted, and only handled ONCE. $2350$ $2300

Kahles 624i 6-24x56 SKMR3 LSW MIL - I have 2 of these available, both will come with a Sunshade, Aadland caps, and parallax spinner. Which can also be negotiated OUT of the price. 1 of the two has a small barricade scratch on the top right side of the bell otherwise can't tell from new. The other you can't tell from new. Will come will all original packaging. SOLD

US Optics ER25 5-25x58 MOA Type 1 reticle - very nice optic, never had a single issue, glass is perfect. Also will come will all original packaging SOLD

Paypal is preferred method of payment, add % needed if not F&F, I've bought and sold many items here and I can provide anything needed for verification, just ask!!

I'll take other payment methods if PayPal won't work, we can discuss per circumstance.

PM me with any questions

More pictures will be coming, this is what I could find on my phone for now. I can provide anything needed via text or email.

Screenshot_20181127-142046_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181127-142121_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181127-142145_Gallery.jpg20181121_193144.jpg 20181121_193204.jpg

Last edited:
I also have a brand new MPA BA 0MOA 34mm 1.250" base that I can add in for a little extra $ on the Schmidt or Kahles optics.

MPA BA Mount.JPG

All PMs replied to, up top for the new week.

Thats some great optics.What is your favorite out of them

The USO just sold, they are all amazing optics and really comes down to preferences. The Schmidt has the best glass IMO and the Kahles have better turrets and reticle IMO. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
I updated prices on the remaining 3 optics. 1 of these 3 needs to go, PM me with any questions or offers.

1 Kahles SOLD and I'm keeping the other. Schmidt is still up for discussion if anyone is interested.