Scope

Misread it, (my bad) Got it and scope is still on its way. I have been burned before but still willing to PIF but more cautious. Maybe too cautious at times.
Me too, but I've learned what I do is about me and my walk, what they do with it is on them.

Sometimes what looks like a negative outcome in the short run, comes out different in time.

You did good! Proud to know you!

jbo829 is doing good as well, it pleases me to see that as well.

I can only say if it wasn't for such men as you, stepping in when I came of age, I would not be here today.

jbo829: See PM,
Scope (Nikon 3x9x40 BDC) and rings en route so hopefully it will be adequate to move forward with for a time being. I added a few things as well.

We all have stuff laying around that we have moved on from but yet it will be great starting block for those just getting into hunting or even fishing. So let's PIF when we can.

Yes sir no doubt I'm hunting down my older stash of 7mm bullets I won't need and I'm going to send some more out been helping the ones I can just like a lot of good men on this forum
This is the only forum I enjoy because 2 things a lot of knowledges individuals help everytime we can and others help when some are in need of something

For the gentleman helping out I have a few 7mm bullets I would like to send out if you need some I have some 280 brass and I'll look for other items I could part with young man is tickled pink with all this we gave him the option on different guns and calibers but his was happy with the 243
If you guys need anything pm me

First item to show up

Attachments

• 38A662B9-2DC9-46ED-9159-FD6D55F8BD94.jpeg
    38A662B9-2DC9-46ED-9159-FD6D55F8BD94.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 22
Scope arrived as well in good shape going to see the young man this evening and going to get him to level and mount it thanks every one he is so pumped hopefully he can shoot his first big game animal this October on youth starting or November when gun season opens