Scope test Sightron S-TAC 4-20x50 w MOA

I've shot mine from 0-1000yards and the tracking is spot on. I agree with Steve, best bang for ur buck. They do everything a person needs a lr scope to do

We have done very well with this scope. We get them in stock whenever they are available. Nothing else touches them at $450.

Steve

It looks like the minimum I can sell one for is $469.99 MAP

They have another 4-20 that's $409. MAP

Does Rex work for yall, or own the company? Reason I ask, is because I just went to yall's website and saw another of his videos there. I'm just curious about the affiliation because I've been watching his videos for years, and he really knows his stuff. I've learned a lot from him. He seems like a cool dude.

Does Rex work for yall, or own the company? Reason I ask, is because I just went to yall's website and saw another of his videos there. I'm just curious about the affiliation because I've been watching his videos for years, and he really knows his stuff. I've learned a lot from him. He seems like a cool dude.

Rex is a very down to earth guy. Very intelligent. We do some business together. He uses our targets for all his classes.

Good to know, I've got a few S3's and a vortex viper pst. Sounds like a good scope for its price range and would work well for my plinking .223

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.