Scope Suggestions

Just to throw a curve in here, Redhawk Rifles has the Zeiss hd 4 n 5 on close out. I just picked up a 5-25 x 50 with the locking turrets for $756 shipped. It's only a one inch tube and I went with the Z plex( duplex) reticle, but at 24 ish ounces, it was too good to pass up.

Thank you guys very much for the suggestions. I ended up playing a little Switch a roo with a few scopes and rifles. I'm going to try a SIII on the new .243 and Im going with a NXS for the new 6.5 Saum that's in mail.

I have 5 4200 8x32 Elites, one's on a .243 BVSS too, I use them all on full magnification and have always been more than pleased. Coyotes, prairie dogs, ground hogs. .243, 2 Tac.20's, .264 Win Mag and a 22-250. The best Leupold scopes from 10 years ago weren't any clearer than these Elites. You look through them for hours and hours while prairie dog hunting then switch to a different brand/type of scope and you can immediately see better or worse glass. When somebody comes up with better glass and magnification for the money, I'll buy them.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.