Scope sight in problem w/ NF ATACR 7-35x56mm

BirdDog50

Recently upgraded my scope to NF ATACR 7-35x56 on a 20 MOA base 300wm. Tried to zero it shoots hi -13" @50yards.
I go to dial down and scope bottoms out!!! I follow instructions but zero stop will not allow further adjustment to lower POI .
Very frustrated after spending $$$. I have another NF on a different rifle and don't have any issues with it. Can anyone help?
Happy Independence Day ;)

jimbires

I think it's the the zero stop . you want to remove the turret cap . loosen the 4 allen screws about 2 full turns . raise the upper zero stop clutch until it's about flush with the center brass bolt . snug the 4 allen screws . put the turret cap back on . sight the gun in . after you're sighted in , then turn the upper zero stop clutch down to make contact

could you have the rail on backwards ?

DHardy

LRH Team Member
I dont own a NF, but on Leupold (remove the Turret) and vortex (remove the zero stop) you may have to do something similar on the NF..? Just when setting the zero!

BirdDog50

Thank you for your quick replies! The rail is on correctly. I will attempt to raise the zero clutch. When at range I tried to move clutch but couldn't figure out how to do it.. love NF but the instructions don't provide enough detailed information...just MHO. Probably the nut behind the trigger 😀

308win

Could be the clutch is just tight? I just got a brand new NX8 that the clutch did not want to move after loosening the 4 screws. Ended up just being stuck. After breaking it loose, works fine. This is my 4th NF and the first time experiencing this.