Scope Rings

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Well looking for good quality Scope Rings for our NF Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56mm 30mm tube C613 scopes and Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36x56 30mm tube scopes.
Will be using on a 6.5x284 for "f" Class and .338LMAI for ELR. Valdada 200MOA Rail
Prices vary and not looking for the most expensive but the best overall for quality and use.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Lots of good products out there and you'll probably get no less than 100 different opinions. I've had good luck with Nightforce rings and bases. My range buddy uses them also and some Badgers.

In no particular order
ARC
Tier one
NF
Contessa
Spuhr
Seekins/Vortex
Leupold mk4
Element
Badger
Hawkins
Near
Masterpiece
KF

Len, your NF should be 34mm. If running a 20MOA rail and heavy contour, you'll need the 1.125 NF rings. Just went thru this w/ my nephew on his GW Verdict. Pretty sure w/o the shade too.
Actually, both are 34mm.

Last edited:
philsummers21 has Vortex PMRs posted for sale that may work on them. 1.1 height on a #4 profile (Bartlein) or similar.

Last edited:
Len, your NF should be 34mm. If running a 20MOA rail and heavy contour, you'll need the 1.125 NF rings. Just went thru this w/ my nephew on his GW Verdict. Pretty sure w/o the shade too.
Actually, both are 34mm.
Sir you are CORRECT they are both 34mm . My typing mistake.
Thanks for pointing that out.
I have NF and Masterpiece. Was interested in Spuhr.
The cost on these are $$$. It is over 1,000% manufacture markup, but then again they are made on Million$ CNCs.

Well looking for good quality Scope Rings for our NF Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56mm 30mm tube C613 scopes and Vortex Razor Gen III 6-36x56 30mm tube scopes.
Will be using on a 6.5x284 for "f" Class and .338LMAI for ELR. Valdada 200MOA Rail
Prices vary and not looking for the most expensive but the best overall for quality and use.
Thanks
Len & Jill
The SWFA rings work extremely well for 30mm scopes. They are not fancy, but they align well and hold extremely securely.

Seekins are more refined and also hold very well.

My personal favorites are the ARC M10 rings. Very nice rings that hold well and the scope body does not rotate when you tighten them, making mounting quick and easy.

John

Thanks
Len & Jill
Have you considered Talley rings?

I agree with Outlaw6.0. I have ARC rings on my 7mmRM and love them. The clam shell design with only one screw really helps to quickly align the scope as well and not have it go out of alignment when you tighten the screws.

Thanks
Len & Jill
Look at Ken Farrell's rail and rings. All i use for last 20yrs. Absolute precision.