Scope rings for 300 win

Through much trial and error, Nightforce is my number one choice for the money and for budget I have had great luck with Warne. Mounted dozens of both. I like most everything else Hawkins but was disappointed in their rings. I much dislike rings with the bubble levels in the top as you some times have to really cant them to get them level with your rifle and scope And I hate having them like that.

I have switched all of my rings and bases to Nightforce. Have had no problems ever. But I also only use Nightforce scopes. Go well together for me

Through much trial and error, Nightforce is my number one choice for the money and for budget I have had great luck with Warne. Mounted dozens of both. I like most everything else Hawkins but was disappointed in their rings. I much dislike rings with the bubble levels in the top as you some times have to really cant them to get them level with your rifle and scope And I hate having them like that.
I'm having a hard time getting away from Warne Maxima rings. So easy to level and set. I got a set on my mile rig and my hunting rig. Both 300 WM all is well.

There are alot of good ring/base combinations out there and I have tried quite a few of them. What it comes down to for me many times is the application (quick release or not and caliber of the rifle) and what looks good. There are some rings and bases out there that I think just look plain ugly. I do like warne rings and bases alot. They are fairly easy to mount and look great. Leupold probably makes the sleekest quick release base/ring combo out there. Just my two cents....

Would it be an issue to put warne maxima on an aluminum base since the rings are steel?
I don't think you would have a huge problem unless there were some big temperature changes, but if it were me, I would use matching metals...either all steel or all aluminum.

I put aluminum rings on metal bases all the time. Shoot from -20 to +90 and have never had any issues. Also my guns are WELL used and they hold up just fine😉