Scope repair services needed.

NEMTHunter

Howdy, Just as the title says I am looking for a place that repairs rifles scopes. If you have used a company to do it OR have a friend that's had it done please post up who they are and what you or your friend thought of the work they did along with turn around time.

The scope I have has a Lifetime Warranty. BUT (this all I am going to say) they no longer make this scope and do not have a place in the states that can fix it. And the scopes they have do not fit what I need or want. They also will not refund the scopes purchase price But will only give me store credit for the products they have now, of which I do not want. So I will not be able to use the warranty.

Thanks for any help.

David

Sent an old Redfield scope to ironsight for repair. They did nice work but turn around time is 1.5 years. When I finally got it back I had forgot that I sent it out. If your having problems with a old Zeiss Conquest, send it Meopta for repair, they are the ones that made that scope.

Yes that's the story I have heard with Iron Sight. I am going to call them and see what they say. Thanks for the Information.

http://ironsightinc.com/index.php?route=common/home

My turn around time only around 3 months depends on how busy they are. I had a internal lens come loose they fixed it I have no complaints about their work now the clarity of a 20+ year old scope compared to today's glass quality leaves something to be desired. What brand are we talking about anyway?

Got a call in to Iron sight. Waiting to hear back from them. I would prefer not to say who it is. It really does not matter.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Do not know. Maybe someone will chime in.

Ok thanks.

Howdy, Just as the title says I am looking for a place that repairs rifles scopes. If you have used a company to do it OR have a friend that's had it done please post up who they are and what you or your friend thought of the work they did along with turn around time.

The scope I have has a Lifetime Warranty. BUT (this all I am going to say) they no longer make this scope and do not have a place in the states that can fix it. And the scopes they have do not fit what I need or want. They also will not refund the scopes purchase price But will only give me store credit for the products they have now, of which I do not want. So I will not be able to use the warranty.

Thanks for any help.

David
Hey. Store credit could be fine. You don't have to spend it all at once. They must have some other stuff at the store that you DO like. Take the credit and buy another scope elsewhere that you actually want (TIP: don't buy your new scope at a "going out of business" sale or because you are getting a reduced price for a "discontinued" model this time. That stuff can come back to bite you on the ***)
Good luck. I would be happy to get such a deal I think. Usually they just stone-wall and say, "next customer", or "can I help someone else?".

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.