Scope rail and rings for 300 wm

SamuelBerryhill308

Looking for recommendations for a pic rail and rings for a christensen arms mesa in 300 wm. I've been looking at seekins rail and badger due to having the recoil lug because I've seen some people online that have had problems with the mounting screws breaking off under recoil but I'm open to other recommendations also havnt decided on rings yet.looking at 30mm and 34mm scope tube size and would like to get a real good set of rings.ive mainly used talley or leupold rings in the past.thanks

Nightforce offers a HS steel base that I think is one of the best available. The Nightforce aluminum rail is also a good one and has a recoil lug too. I prefer steel one piece bases, for the couple ounce difference I think the system works better with a bedded steel rail stiffening the action and they are more or less indestructible. I also think if you remove and replace your optic you have a better return to zero using steel bases, especially if you don't have a torque wrench handy when you do it.

I have a lot of the Seekins rings and like them a lot. The Nightforce rings are also very good. Badger are very good. I don't think you can go wrong with any of these.

Can't go wrong with Seekins. Have used Seekins rings since 2005 and no issues and their bases on a few rifles. Badger and NF are good also and have used both as well.

TPS steel rings they are guaranteed to be with in .0001 I like the HRT rings but they have two styles to choose from and many different heights

My preferred rail was GG&G but they stopped making long action rails a while ago.

Recent Posts