Scope questions.

dustinfew

I have a 308 FN SPR with a 6x24x56 MOA crimson trace optic. Weapon zero is at 200 yds, I run out of clicks on the scope close to 1000yards, what can I do to gain additional yardage? I have high rings on the scope, close to 150 clicks up and 100 down is what's left.

Not sure how much more you're expecting from the .308 but a base or rings with MOA offsets built in seems like thing to do... or a different scope, one that has more elevation adjustment.

I have a 308 FN SPR with a 6x24x56 MOA crimson trace optic. Weapon zero is at 200 yds, I run out of clicks on the scope close to 1000yards, what can I do to gain additional yardage? I have high rings on the scope, close to 150 clicks up and 100 down is what's left.
Just put a 30 MOA base on and be done with it.

Base with inclination is a good idea. Burris XTR rings with the ability to add up to 40 MOA inclination are also a good idea. As a bonus, the live center design of the Burris rings cures a lot of scope mounting issues, and the composite shims grip a scope exceedingly well without leaving marks in the tube.

Welcome to LRH and enjoy! As others noted, add a 20 MOA rail. Below is from an optics SME.

20 MOA.jpg

Burris XTR rings with the ability to add up to 40 MOA inclination are also a good idea. As a bonus, the live center design of the Burris rings cures a lot of scope mounting issues, and the composite shims grip a scope exceedingly well without leaving marks in the tube.
They are hard to beat for the money. I have a few of them,

They are hard to beat for the money. I have a few of them,
They are a great design. I use them even when I don't need to add inclination. The only knock I'd have on them is that there are lower options; when used with a rail, they can leave a scope up higher than need be. As such, I generally use the Burris XTR 2 piece bases with the XTR signature rings; these bases are lower than most rails.